Whether it is a baby shower, a bridal shower, a birthday party, or a plain old let’s get together party, having a theme makes the party easier to plan, more memorable, and more organized. This works whether the party is for six people or 16 people. Choose a theme that you personally like. The main reason for choosing party theme supplies you like is that you are more apt to have props on hand. You definitely will have a better idea of where to find the props you need if the party theme is near and dear to your heart.
The suggestions here may not appeal to everyone. Use them as a springboard for your own party theme ideas.
- Movie theme: Go with an Austin Powers theme and bring in some elements of James Bond. Drinks would be served in martini glasses…shaken not stirred.
- Barbie Birthday Party Themes. Decorate with lots of pink and purple. Have Barbie dolls decorating the room and serve snacks in pink bowls.
- 1960s theme. Tie dyed sheets draped over the doors, dress in bell bottoms, vests, long beads. Wear a headband.
- Victorian Theme. Lots of cabbage rose decorations. Dim lighting.
- Fortune Telling Party. Use lava lamps and glow sticks to decorate the room. If you can find a beaded curtain, hang it in the entryway. Have tarot cards and other fortune telling paraphernalia on hand.
Seed, harvest & work to make your farm the best.
Use the mouse.