Pomegranate Marguerite Drink
- 1 can (12-ounce) frozen limeade concentrate,thawed
- 2 cups water
- 3.5 cups gold tequila
- 2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 cups triple sec
- 5 limes
- Ice cubes for serving
- 1 cup fresh pomegranate seeds (from 1 pomegranate)
In large pitcher, combine limeade and water until well blended. Stir in tequila, pomegranate juice,and triple sec.
Cut each lime crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick wheels; cut a slit in each wheel, from center to edge. To serve, place ice cubes and a few pomegranate seeds in each glass; place a lime wheel on rim.
Virgin Pomegranate Margaritas: Substitute 2 cups lemon-lime seltzer for tequila and triple sec. Substitute pomegranate-cranberry juice for pomegranate juice. Proceed as above.
Tips & Techniques
Intense lime flavor comes from a budget-friendly can of concentrate. Mix and refrigerate the margaritas up to a day ahead.
BLUE MOTHER SHUT-YO-MOUTH
- 1/2 ounce of vodka
- 1/2 ounce of gin
- 1/2 ounce of rum
- 1/2 ounce of 1800 Tequila
- 1/2 ounce of Blue Curacao liqueur
- 1 1/2 ounce of sweet and sour mix
- 4 to 5 ounces of 7-Up soda