Do You Know How To Play The Pinata Party Game?
Whether you are hosting a birthday party for a child or a party for an adult you will need some type of entertainment to keep Guests amused. Allow me to introduce the pinata party game – A game that will get everyone engaged and involved. Pinatas are sold in all different shapes or forms and are designed to match every party theme. Since they are sold with a hollow space,it’s the responsibility of the party hosts to fill the inside with candy,and/or money,toys,and party favors.Everyone likes to receive freebies. And,having a Pinata will add to your event,as it will turn out to be the most memorable moment of the party. It happens to be an exceptional children party game for all occasions! Everyone gets involved,whether it’s to bust it open or collect candies;pinatas will add fun to your party.
Pinata Party Game Instructions:
- First,select everything you will need to play this party game,like an ideal place with lots of room for hanging the pinata(two strong people holding the ends of a rope with a pinata suspended in the middle,a basketball hoop,a strong limb of a tree,the ceiling of a large hall),a rope,a stick or baseball bat to burst the pinata open,blindfolds and of course the pinata candy and party favorslike toys and/or money.
- Prepare the pinata before party guests arrive. Begin by stuffing it with party favors. Fill it up with lots of candy and toys.
- Arrange the kids in a line from the shortest to the tallest.Blindfold should be used for children who are over the age of 3. Explain the game to all.Spin each participant around for about 3 times,hand them a pinata stick, and allow them to hit the pinata 3 times.
- For safety precautions,keep all other children away (about 15 inches),while the pinata is striked,during the game. Only when a child has stopped hitting the pinata,should you permit other children to pick candy and party favors off the floor or area.
- Give every kid a chance to strike the pinata about a couple of times, before moving along to the next child.
Go now to Pinatas.com for fun party ideas,a wide assortment of pinatas,party supplies,and resources!
History of Pinatas
Pinatas are not new as they have been in use worldwide down through the centuries. They were used in the celebration of very special events mainly children birthday parties. Although, the breaking of a pinata at a kid’s birthday party is a common traditional function observed by Hispanics,it has been adopted by many and is a fun children party game in the United States.
During ancient times,Europeans broke pinatas,therefore the idea came from Europe.At that time,it was a painted clay pot,which was wrapped up in colorful paper with candy and coins inside. Today,pinatas are made of papier mache.
In Mexico,the pinata was part of Christmas Celebrations. It was shaped as a star and represented the Bethlehem star that led the Shepherds to the baby Jesus in the manger.
Pinatas are becoming more and more popular. It is a favorite at children birthday parties and is quickly replacing a once popular birthday party game known as “Pin the Tail on the Donkey”.Pinatas even make up the party decor and it is even used as a centerpiece!Today,pinatas come with strings and no sticks are needed. Many families embrace this much more gentler version,of this party activity,as it gives toddlers a chance to participate and enjoy the game as much as the older children.
Go now to Pinatas.com to check out this huge selection of great pinatas and children party supplies and resources!